Directions to 470 Dawson Avenue
- take #16 "Lincoln Fields" (stops at Rideau Centre).
- ask driver to let you off at first Kirkwood stop. takes 20-30 minutes depending
- travel south (direction of bus travel) on Kirkwood to corner. There is no sidewalk there. The street will be "Wesley"
- turn right to travel west. Very short block to Dawson.
- Turn left to travel south. #470.
(You can now cut across the Loblahs
parking lot to get from Tweedsmuir/Richardmond to Byron/Dawson.)
- go to Rideau Centre, south side
- take one of #95, #97.
- get off at Westboro station. takes 15 minutes.
- exit station to south.
- take "Tweedsmuir" (there is some construction on it, new sidewalks)
- You will cross "Richmond" Avenue. Continue south.
You'll see "Winks" and "McEwen" gas stations.
- You will cross "Byron" Avenue. Continue south.
- You will arrive at "Wesley". Turn left to travel east.
- You will arrive at "Dawson". It is the second street after the power cooridor.
- Turn right to travel south to #470.
(Refer to above map.)
- Go to 417 (Queensway), get off at Kirkwood/Carling.
- Go north on Kirkwood.
- At third light, you are at Byron.
- Go left, and left again.
- Go to #470.