Re: Bruce Schneier on IPsec

Folks,

Since there has been so much mail recently re Bruce's comments, I
thought it appropriate to post my annotated comments on the evaluation.
I apologize to Bruce, in advance, for not supplying these to him
privately first.  He kindly sent a copy of his analysis a while ago, but
I was able to find time to review it only recently.  I was planning to
send him this document, but I feel that it is appropriate to reply to
the list now, given the growing volume of comments. The attached
document is in MS Word, because I use the change control features to
make the annotations.  An ASCII version can be made available later, if  necessary.

Steve

Unknown Document

Follow-Ups: References: