Re: Where can I find an old Internet-drafts?

>Usually, an Internet-Drafts will be expired in 6 months. Are those expired
>Internet-Drafts achived somewhere? Say, if I want to
>take a look on an Internet-Drafts in 1999 (as is refered in some research
>papers), where can I find?

I have a totally unofficial archive at:

  http://www.icir.org/internet-drafts/id-index.html

It's probably not totally complete (the script that builds the page
has run without supervision for several years now), but it has most
versions of most drafts submitted since autumn 1999.

Cheers,
	Mark