RE: question on IKE between HA & FA in 3GPP standard...

Steve,
	Our implementation currently supports signatures.
But this standard for Mobile IP requires that the IKE between
the Home Agent & Foreign agent use "revised public key encryption" scheme
when public key authentication is used.
	I want to know if anybody else has read this standard and if my
understanding
of the text is correct.

Suresh