Sam Weiler: Re: [IPSECKEY] misc

(Adding weiler@watson.org to -nomail list. Likely, unless someone objects,
 I will move the list from a very old majordomo1 install, to a MJ2 install
 next week, or perhaps earlier)

From: Sam Weiler <weiler@watson.org>
To: Jean-Jacques Puig <Jean-Jacques.Puig@int-evry.fr>
cc: ipseckey <ipseckey@lox.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca>
Subject: Re: [IPSECKEY] misc

On Tue, 18 Mar 2003, Jean-Jacques Puig wrote:

> 	It seems (to me) that the draft has reached a certain maturity.
> 	Being far from SF (and also timezonely phased out), I would be very
> 	pleased if someone could gave to the list a feedback about today's
> 	session (I mean, before a ``minutes'' digest if any :-).

As requested, summary points from yesterday's meeting:

Micheal's draft was accepted as a WG work item.

No other proposals were presented.

It seems likely that the draft will go to WG Last Call as soon as a
new version is published, which should happen as soon as the i-d
editor queue opens back up.  This would be an excellent time to read the
draft with a fine toothed comb or to contribute text (especially for the
introduction).  Perhaps Micheal will post the current working version?

If anyone objects to this document being accepted, speak up.  If anyone
has a better proposal, speak up.

-- Sam

-
This is the IPSECKEY@sandelman.ca list.