Michael's musings

Wed, 29 Jul 2015

This is try two

#postdate 2015-07-29 14:08

Had to tweak some things in muse mode to generate things into the right directory, still think it is probably broken.

posted at: 14:13 | path: /blog | permanent link to this entry

Muse Mode Rides again

Muse Mode Rides again

I had been using XEmacs 21, and Muse Mode, and I switched blosxom to run on offline mode so that I'd have a blog of static pages that could easily be archived... I planned to finally style the CSS of my blog, but then I decided to switch to (GNU) Emacs... 23, and now version 24 from source code.... and muse mode broke...

This is my first test post, to see if it works again.

posted at: 13:59 | path: /blog | permanent link to this entry

powered by blosxom